Within 24 hours of your FightCamp purchase, you'll receive an email titled “Make Sure You're Ready To Get Started With FightCamp”. Within that email, you will find your 6 digit personal activation code.
How to connect your trackers (iOS):
- Log into the FightCamp App
- Place both trackers in your palm and double-tap them to turn them on
- Select a workout (that requires trackers)
- Pull up your activation code (found in the email above)
- If you cannot find your code (by searching “Make Sure You’re Ready To Get Started With FightCamp” in your email linked to your account) select the contact customer support option
- Type in the 6 digit code
- Select activate
- Once activated all workouts will be enabled
How to connect your trackers (Android):
When logging in to your FightCamp app:
- Place both trackers in your palm and double-tap them to turn them on. Each tracker should have blinking lights letting you know they're ready to be paired. One tracker will blink blue and the other will blink red.
- On your device, enable location permissions for punch tracker use (select allow all of the time)
- Enable Bluetooth
- Select "pair & connect" on the Bluetooth pairing request*
- Select a workout in the FightCamp app.
Trouble finding your activation code email?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org our team will be happy to provide you with the code.
I received a code but was never asked to use it, is something wrong?
- If you've been able to use your trackers, it means we were able to confirm your account without using the code (based on auto-matching your email). You are all set to continue using FightCamp!
Plan on sharing your account with someone else?
- You'll simply need to share your code with anyone else using your account. You can find your shareable code in your tracker connection menu within the app. There is a 5 person limit on code sharing.
Why am I being asked to submit a code?
- Your activation code verifies that your trackers are associated with a valid subscription.
I purchased two subscriptions, which code should I use?
- In this rare case, the same code will be sent if the user made the purchase on the same email account. If the subscriber made a purchase with two different emails, then they can use either code.