Within 24 hours of your FightCamp purchase, you'll receive an email titled “Make Sure You're Ready To Get Started With FightCamp”. Within that email, you will find your 6 digit custom activation code.
How to connect your trackers:
- Log into the FightCamp App
- Place both trackers in your palm and double-tap them to turn them on
- Select a workout (that requires trackers)
- Pull up your activation code (found in the email above)
- If you cannot find your code (by searching “Make Sure You’re Ready To Get Started With FightCamp” in your email linked to your account) select the contact customer support option
- Type in the 6 digit code
- Select activate
- Once activated all workouts will be enabled
Trouble finding your activation code email?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org our team will be happy to provide you with the code.
I received a code but was never asked to use it, is something wrong?
- If you've been able to use your trackers, it means we were able to confirm your account without using the code (based on auto-matching your email). You are all set to continue using FightCamp!
Plan on sharing your account with someone else?
- You'll simply need to share your code with anyone else using your account. There is a 5 person limit on code sharing.
Why am I being asked to submit a code?
- Your activation code verifies that your trackers are associated with a valid subscription.
I purchased two subscriptions, which code should I use?
- In this rare case, the same code will be sent if the user made the purchase on the same email account. If the subscriber made a purchase with two different emails, then they can use either code.