Within 24 hours of your FightCamp purchase, you'll receive an email titled “Make Sure You're Ready To Get Started With FightCamp”. Within that email, you will find your custom activation code.
*This applies to all customers who have purchased starting March 1st. 2021 & on. Anyone that has purchased FightCamp prior to March 1st must reach out to email@example.com
Below are the steps to activate your trackers:
- Log into the FightCamp App
- Select a workout (that requires trackers)
- Pull up your activation code (found in the email above)
- If you cannot find your code (by searching "Make Sure You're Ready To Get Started With FightCamp" in your email linked to your account) select contact customer support option
- Type in the 6 digit code
- You're trackers are now connected
Trouble finding your activation code email?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org our team will be happy to provide you with the code.
I received a code but was never asked to use it, is something wrong?
- If you've been able to use your trackers, it means we were able to confirm your account without using the code (based on auto-matching your email). You are all set to continue using FightCamp!
Plan on sharing your account with someone else?
- You'll simply need to share your code with anyone else using your account. There is a 5 person limit on code sharing.
Why am I being asked to submit a code?
- Your activation code verifies that your trackers are associated with a valid subscription.
I purchased two subscriptions, which code should I use?
- In this rare case, the same code will be sent if the user made the purchase on the same email account. If the subscriber made a purchase with two different emails, then they can use either code.