Putting your trackers in Sleep Mode
*We demonstrate how to put your trackers in sleep mode in the video below.
- We recommend putting your trackers in sleep mode if you will not be using your trackers for up to one week. Anything longer than that, we recommend turning your trackers off.
- In order to wake up your trackers, you must put the trackers in the palm of your hand and double-tap them.
Turning off your trackers
*We demonstrate how to turn your trackers off in the video below.
- We recommend turning off your trackers if you will not be using them for a week or longer!
- When the trackers are turned off, they don't consume energy at all. The battery can be preserved for months.
- In order to turn the trackers back on you must put the trackers in the charger and plug them into the wall. The trackers will begin to blink once they are plugged into the wall.
Step by step process:
- Click on a workout
- Tap on the tracker icon
- Choose to put your trackers to sleep or turn them off