Below are the steps to walk you through streaming the music of your choice during a workout!
- Go into the FightCamp app, and select the workout that you’d like to do.
- Select "Next"
- From the Workout Controls /Set Up - Select "Music"
- The Music Drawer will open and you’ll have the option to choose FightCamp Radio, Music Apps or no music at all.
- If you’d like to choose your own music, you will select the “Music Apps” icon. This will open up the music apps that you have installed on your device.
- Select the Music App you want to use, choose your playlist and start your music.
- Track back to the workout screen and start your workout.
*Please note we’ve also added the capability to control the audio with Music Leveling. You choose more Trainer, more music, balanced or no music.
Please note: the above iOS music streaming options will be available on Android devices in the future.
FightCamp claims no association, affiliation, or endorsement by any third party whose name may be identified or described in our materials or services