Below are the steps to walk you through streaming the music of your choice during a workout!
- Go into the FightCamp app, select the workout that you’d like to do.
- At the top of the screen, select the music icon
- The Music Drawer will open and you’ll have the option to choose FightCamp Radio, Music Apps or no music at all.
- If you’d like to choose your own music, you will select the “Music Apps” icon. This will open up the music apps that you have installed on your device.
- Select the Music App you want to use, choose your playlist and start your music.
- You’ll track back to the workout screen and start your workout.
- You can also find the Music Streaming options by selecting “More” and “Music Selection” under “Settings.”
*Please note we’ve also added the capability to control the audio with Music Leveling. You choose more Trainer, more music, balanced or no music.
FightCamp claims no association, affiliation, or endorsement by any third party whose name may be identified or described in our materials or services