Workout Stacking is a quick and easy way to add additional core and warm-up workouts to your main workout session. We always recommend adding a Dynamic Warm Up to the start of your workout and a core workout at the end of your workout.
To Stack your Workouts:
1) Select the main workout that you would like to complete.
2) Select Next at the bottom of the screen. This will bring you to the Workout Set Up screen
3) From the Workout Setup/ Controls you can :
- Add a Bluetooth HRM
- Choose the music that will play during the workout
- Choose your Versus Mode Opponent
4) Under Your Workout Stack you can edit or add a Dynamic Warm-up and Core Workout by selecting "Add Workout".
If you have an IOS device you can use our drag-and-drop feature to change the order that your workouts will play. In your stack, Just select the workout you would like to move and hold it for a few moments. Then drag and drop.