How to charge the trackers
Each pair of trackers come in a charging port. To charge, place the trackers into the port with the curved edge facing away from you and into the charging port. Then place the trackers into a USB charger and plug them into a wall outlet.
How do I know if my trackers are charged?
It takes approximately 60 minutes to fully charge the trackers
- The tracker's LED light indicates the battery level.
- When the tracker light is Yellow, the tracker is charging.
- When the tracker light is Green, the tracker is 90% charged.
- When the tracker light is Blinking Green, the tracker is Fully Charged.
You can see the charge level of your trackers through the connection menu.
How long will my trackers stay charged?
The trackers will last roughly 10 hours of continuous use before you need to charge them.
My trackers are not harging
If your trackers are not charging, please try the following:
1) Make sure that they are plugged in with the curved edge of the tracker facing into the charging unit and the flat side facing outward ( See picture at the top of the article).
2) Try switching out the charging block and outlet you are using.
3) Leave the trackers on the charger for an hour. If they are completely dead you may need to recharge them.
If your trackers are solid red when they are plugged into the wall please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the trackers plugged into the wall.