How to Pair Trackers
1. Tap on your Settings icon from your home screen and select the "Bluetooth" option from the list. Please ensure your Bluetooth settings are turned on.
2. Next, tap on your Settings app and select "FightCamp" from your list of apps and ensure "Bluetooth" is turned on and the FightCamp app is allowed access.
3. Once you confirm your Bluetooth settings are turned on, please access the FightCamp app and you will be prompted with an on-screen pop-up to pair your trackers to the app. (Please note, you may need to double-tap your trackers to wake them and put them in pairing mode.)
- Open the FightCamp App
- Remove both trackers from the charging station
- Clap both trackers in the palm of your hand to wake them and put them in pairing mode (both trackers should be blinking rapidly)
- Select your desired workout and then select the “Next” option.
- Allow location permission.
6. Enable Bluetooth.
7. Select the option to “Pair & Connect”.
*Please note, Android made it mandatory for any app to have location permissions in order to work with Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth connectivity will not function properly without allowing location permissions.
Feel free to watch a quick video on how to troubleshoot your trackers.
If you are still having issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.