How do I pair/connect my trackers?
- Download the FightCamp App.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth is on.
- Make sure that the FightCamp App is allowed to access your Bluetooth.
Connecting/ Paring the Trackers:
- Plug your trackers into a charging cube and into a wall outlet. Charge until green.
- Open the FightCamp App.
- Go to one of the 2 Punch Tracker Menus:
- Select “More” on the bottom bar of the home screen and then “Punch Trackers” or
- Go into any workout, and select “ Next” which will take you to the “Workout Control Center”. Select “Punch Trackers”.
- At this point you may be asked to enter your Activation Code if it is your first time connecting the trackers.
- Take the trackers out of the charging unit and place them in the palm of one hand, with the LED light facing up. Firmly clap down twice on the trackers to wake them.
- Accept both Bluetooth “Pair” Requests.
- Android users: Accept location and Bluetooth permissions - SEE BELOW-
- The trackers will now slowly blink, red and blue, and show as connected in the “ Punch Tracker” Menu.
*Additional Steps For Android Users:
Android users will have to accept Bluetooth location and background permissions the first time they pair their trackers.
After double tapping the trackers to wake them up:
1) Select Okay to Enable Location Permissions
2) Allow FightCamp to access your device's location While Using This App.
3) Select Okay to enable Background Locations.
4) Allow Location Permissions - All the time or When using this app.
5) Enable Bluetooth and select "pair" from the pairing request tray twice.
*location permissions are mandatory in order to work with Bluetooth devices. Bluetooth connectivity will not function properly without allowing location permissions.
IOS Pairing Journey:
Android Permission Visuals:
Watch at the video below for troubleshooting tips on connecting your trackers.
If you are still having issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.