FightCamp has partnered with Ryder to make it even easier now for customers to set up their equipment. Installation is now part of delivery when you purchase a FightCamp package that includes a punching bag (subject to consumer location). Simply schedule your preferred date of delivery and our team will take care of the rest. No hassles so you can jump right into the ring!
*Please note that any order that does not contain a punching bag is not eligible for installation and will be delivered via FedEx or UPS.
What to know and what to do before the installation team arrives:
- Local delivery and installation on eligible orders is standard to ensure the best boxing experience.
- The install team will deliver your bag and accessories all at once.
- Your base will come prefilled with base gel.
- You should dedicate and clear the space in your home that you wish to place your equipment prior to delivery.
- Verify that your workout area can reach strong WiFi signal for streaming.
- If you plan on streaming to a TV (recommended), make sure your device is ready. For how-to tips on casting and mirroring onto a television, click HERE!
- Be sure to download the FightCamp app on your mobile device and create your account with the email used at purchase so you are ready to go when you receive the trackers!
How to schedule installation and what to expect:
- Once an eligible order is placed, you will receive emails giving status updates as your order transmits from our warehouse to your regional installation hub.
- Ryder, our third-party home delivery team, will contact you once they receive all of your equipment at their installation hub in the following ways: SMS, email, and/or phone call.
- You can use the self-scheduler tool HERE to reserve your installation date once you receive confirmation that your order has arrived to your regional hub. Ryder is only able to hold your equipment for a total of 10 days.
- Once scheduled, you will receive a phone call 24 hours before your installation, giving you a 2-hour window of when to expect the team.
- For your health and safety, the installation team will be wearing gloves, masks and protective shoe booties when inside of your home.
- The installation team may not be able to answer any tech-related questions or troubleshoot equipment with you at the time of installation. If you have questions, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
Need to reschedule?
You have up to 24 hours to make changes with your delivery and installation date. You can manage your reserved slot by using the self-service calendar.
For same-day changes, please immediately contact the Ryder customer service team at 866-711-3129.